November 5, 2007

Kimochi Warui


Allie and I had a really big fight last night. Lack of sleep and different viewpoints of taking care of the baby led to numerous argues already, and the frequency and intensity seemed to be sky-rocketing. You can blame it on me, of course, for my bad temper. However, I really don't think that raising a baby should be as complicated or precise as making a space station. I don't believe Allie or me or most people in the world was raised by the same restrict rules, especially those below poverty line. People have too much tools or choices for nursing nowadays, and most of them are just fake needs created and promoted by companies making them. It's all my bad. I should have just do what people do without asking why. If you ask why we didn't have such rules and choices but still grew up fine, you're NOT thinking for the BEST of the baby, which makes you a lousy parent and should be exterminated. That's me. All my fault.