January 9, 2008

Status Update and a Late Happy New Year



I've been busy at work recently and did not have the mood to write this blog for quite a while. My office is under a re-design to accommodate more seats for our new recruitment, so in the past two days it's like sitting in a construction site. Trying to get a quiet place for discussion or interview was the biggest challenge because we only have one meeting room left until the construction work is finished.

I posted some old photos of me and Allie on Flickr from our honeymoon to New Zealand. We'll be celebrating our third anniversary this Saturday. My son now has two tiny teeth, and he's getting more and more naughty everyday. Allie's families and mine gathered at my home and atched the fireworks on Taipei 101, but I didn't post firework photos because I did not get a good one. There was not much to see. The so-called golden and silver fireworks just made the building looked like it's on fire. And, at the end, there was no climax. I was wondering why it took so long for the next program to display and didn'y realized that it was over.

That's pretty much my update for the first two weeks of the year 2008. Wish you all a great year.

No comments: