June 27, 2008

Rainbow and Phone Call


I received the first phone call from my son when I was driving home. He pressed the speaker button and then dialed from recent numbers to my cell phone. He's been very fond of phones recently. He likes to use the "Find Handsets" button on the station to make the handsets ring while putting the handsets away on purpose. Besides, he already made long-distance calls to my mom's friend, my wife's colleague, and my wife's families. He also created a playlist on my cell phone which I didn't even know how to edit. When I was not keeping a close eye on him, he sometimes connect to the web with my cell phone - he can't read but I still have to pay.

Besides phones, his new favorites are shadows and rainbow. There is a prism-like coordination on the fences of my balcony. When the sunshine comes through, it produces a rainbow which moves with time on the wall. My son would wait excitingly for the rainbow to appear and try to grab it. He always wonders why it disappears when he unfolds his hand after grabbing the colors.

No comments: