January 5, 2009

Good and Bad

(picture from Nolita)

Welcome! New Year. There is always new hopes and plans in the beginning of a year, and this year seems really exciting.

First, the good news. My wife Allie is now three-months pregnant. The expected date of delivery is July 25, 2009. Next month we'll know if we are welcoming a male or female Leo. Allie's appetite is complete different this time. Sometimes she gets hungry very soon after a big meal, and sometimes she does not feel like eating anything. Every baby has its own preference.

As for bad news, Allie and I argue (or fight) very often in the past few weeks. Partly because of her work not going as smooth as she expected -which led to lots of pressure in our lives- and partly because of (I guess) unstable mood in pregnancy. Working in the same office is not easy, because there is inevitable conflict in the roles in our work and personal life.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Greeting from Buffalo.

Happy 2009, my friend, and big congratulation for expecting your second baby!

I didn't know that Allie and you work in the same office. WanWan and I argue with each other all the time even though we are thousands of miles apart. I believe more and more that ”不是冤親債主碰不到一起”(I hope this blog reads Chinese).Here is a link to a blog I like a lot:
http://blog.sina.com.cn/s/blog_4a2119e10100bec4.html

I still don't know where I will be after this semester. It could be anywhere. I will let you know when having a new position.

Take care!

Nan