July 26, 2007

First Night as Salesman

Last night I had my first business dinner with clients. Our CEO and directors from sales team, R&D, and marketing team broght me to the dinner with guests from the biggest customer. We had dinner at Robin's Grill (2F Grand Formosa Regent Hotel), where food was great. During the meeting we consumed three bottles of red wines and a bottle of Gaoliang white wine with 58% alcohol. After the dinner, we went to "Together", a famous bar in Taipei. It was the first time I went to a place with girls sitting besides everybody, pouring alcoholic drinks, playing games chatting, and singning Karaoke. It's really another world for me, which I don't think I want to get used to. By the time I left around 2:30 a.m., my boss was completely drunk. I guess you can't blame him because the biggest client was just acquired by another company two days ago and a lot a uncertainty awaits ahead.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hard to imagine that you have to go to such place like Together. Life is just like a box of chocolates. You never open it and you will never know it.