August 2, 2007

My Son Going Public

My son is on newspaper, sort of.

I got a request to share his photo from NowPublic, an online news agency that uses original, eye-witness photos, story accounts and videos as materials for its news source.

Here's the article and the page where his photo is seen.

Okay, it's not really about him. He's just one of the dozens babies drinking from bottles. But what gets me excited is the connectivity in the world of Web 2.0. I started my blog and photo album more like a personal log of my life, without the intention of being noticed or getting popular. As time goes by, I'm more comfortable as part of the community and is now enjoying as a member of the club.

By the way, I don't know why eastern Europeans are more attracted to my style. One of my photos was linked by a Czech, and this time the editor requesting my photo is from Hungary.

No comments: