September 7, 2007

New ID Received

This Friday I received my ID in the new company, which means to me that I'm now officially a member of this team. One minor reason of my leaving last company was that I always felt I was an outsider. Part of the reason was that atmosphere or culture of the company that people tend to do their own business, not spending much time chatting or making friends. The other reason was that I did not received my ID card for about a month. Now in this new place, it feels like back to schools with classmates because most people in my team are from NCTU, and their English names are more like their BBS IDs. When I say classmates I do not mean that they are not professional; in fact, they are very self-disciplined and focused on team goals. It surely feels good to work with such a team.

No comments: