December 4, 2007

Great Movie

Last night I finally saw Temptation. I managed to left my office early and go to theater for the only public event of this film. Set aside the fact that I know the director, as a pure movie viewer, I like this film a lot.
The story itself was pretty common. Two young lovers were set apart on the way to seek their dreams, and when they met again unexpectedly, how they tried to communicate without saying each other?
Colorful scenes and creative dishes, accompanied by the music composed by award-winning musician George, the film successfully told a small story in a tempting way. It's the first time I saw Josh's work on a big screen, and it was awesome!
After the movie, there was a small event for the director and two actors to meet the audience. Josh seemed very nervous on stage. I wonder what it would be like if he stands on the stage of the Golden Horse Award this Saturday?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Too bad I couldn't join you guys for the movie. I really want to see it. This is one big drawback of studying abroad: missing important events of your old friends.
You guys have fun this Saturday. I will cross my fingers for Josh.