July 10, 2006

First Flight with Domestic Airlines in China



Today Jason and I flied to Guangzhou by Shanghai Airways (FM). It is the first time I take a plane of domestic airlines in China. To my surprise, the techniques of the pilots were very good -much better than China Airlines (CI) in Taiwan actually. The flight attendants were beautiful, but their service takes some time getting used to.

Guangzhou is something different than Shanghai or Hong Kong. Like Hong Kong, it is crowded and not so organized in many ways. People in Guangzhou were not as affected by the western civilization as Hong Kong did, so they tend to do things anyway they like. The city is not as safe as Shanghai. According to my colleagues in Ghuangzhou subsidiary, a young woman got her arm cut off by robbers who robbed her purse. I think I'll stay in my room for good.

No comments: