July 4, 2006

Long Ban Long Lao Shanghaitan (Running Tides at Shanghai Shore)




Post a few photos of my company. The office is located in one of the early hi-tech industrial area, which was near the edge of the city but after recent expansion it's now south-west of the city center. More photos including my company and apartment can be found at my Flickr album.

After work, we went home to have dinner first and then took the subway to the famous shore of Shanghai. Shanghai is just like any major metropolitan in the world. Subway system is convinient, and tour attractions are well organized. The one thing unique in China is that it's so crowded. The scenery is as what I expected, and thanks to the thunder shower, it was not TOO crowded.

One more thing about Shanghai. The weather is extremely humid and hot. Two minutes outside an air conditioned room, my clothes are all wet and almost never gets dry. I wonder how local people handle this weather.

No comments: