July 30, 2006

Unlucky Day



Today I got hit by a woman from behind. I stopped for red light at a crossroad near Tamshui, and suddenly my car jumped forward with a loud noise. It took me a few seconds to realilze that I was hit. I stepped out of my car and walked towards the car behind me. It was a black Nissan X-TRAIL. To my surprise, the driver seemed to have no intention of openning the door. I knocked on the window and finally the door opened. It was a woman 40 or 50 years old, wearing low-cut dress showing off her tits. She claimed that she didn't know that she hit anything. I argues with her for several minutes, but I was in a hurry to go to Hsinchu so I let her go. How can someone say such a lie without any shame?

At moments like this you need good food. The pictures were my dinner last night. I think cooking prevented me from killing people like that female driver today.

No comments: